AP is paperless! To avoid processing delays, please help us by completing forms electronically and submitting via email per the form instructions.
AP-9 Student Organization Account Payment Request (Form Instructions)
AP-10 Custodial Account Payment Request
AP-12 Alcohol, Flowers, Food, and Refreshments Expense Authorization
AP-14 Petty Cash Account Certification
AP-15 Petty Cash Reimbursement (Form Instructions)
To access the FS-03 Contracted Services Substitute Invoice, please visit the Procurement & Strategic Sourcing office Forms page.
Foreign Vendor Payments
Foreign vendors may be paid by check, p-card, or wire.
- Payment by check is preferred; the secondary method is p-card. Please contact the vendor to determine whether either are acceptable prior to requesting a wire.
- Payment may be made via wire if the vendor does not accept checks or p-cards.
For more information regarding foreign vendor payments, refer to the below notices on the AP Office Announcements webpage:
- Foreign Vendor Payments (042418A)
- Revised AP-3 Wire Transfer Request Form (042418B)
Before requesting a wire payment, please review the above Foreign Vendor Payments section.
- Wire Instructions (for invoices with wire information included)
- Wire Instructions (for invoices without wire information included)
- Note: If your invoice does NOT contain wire information, please attach a completed AP-3 Wire Transfer Request.
AP-2 Participant e-NPO Payment Request (single participant)
AP-2 Upload Grant Payment Request (multiple participants)
To obtain a research cash advance, visit the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Research Cash Advance Online System page.
Please visit the TXST Tax Compliance Forms section of the Payroll & Tax Compliance Office Tax Compliance Forms & Resources page for:
12-302 Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
To receive tax exemption from a Texas hotel vendor.
14-305 Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Certificate
To receive tax exemption for vehicle rentals when paid via personal or corporate travel card. Complete page 1 only; rental cars secured with a purchase order will automatically be tax exempt.
For assistance regarding interdepartmental transfers (e-IDTs), please visit the Financial Reporting & Analysis office Forms & Resources page.
For assistance with Vendor Maintenance, please visit the Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Vendor Self-Service page.