Skip to Content

Request for Course Evaluation

This form is for physics courses only. Use this form only if you would like to substitute a class taken at another university for a PHYS required course. For any other science courses, please check with their department directly or with the College of Science & Engineering Advising Center webpage located here.

Course Information

Justification for Request

Please attached documentation for your case such as syllabus, course catalog description, details of books used, topics covered, etc.