AIM Testing System
Important Reminders for Submitting Requests
- Requests for regular in-class assessments must be submitted by 4 PM at least three business days before the requested scheduled date.
- Students should submit all assessment requests as soon as syllabi are received in order to avoid missing the three business day deadline.
- By submitting requests, students agree to abide by the ATSD Student Testing Guidelines, Texas State Academic Honor Code and Code of Student Conduct.
On Testing Day
- Bring a valid photo ID.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We will not seat students arriving more than 10 minutes after the start time.
Expand All Content
- Links to the testing agreement, disputing exams, and exam instructions are included in emails sent by the AIM system and are individualized to each request. Check your spam and junk folders if the emails are not arriving in your inbox.
- Please submit all assessment information by 12:00 PM the business day before the scheduled exam date.
- Entering and uploading exams into the AIM system is the suggested mode of delivery for sending exams to ATSD.
- Preferred file formats include Word documents and PDF.
- Refer to the Faculty Resources page for more detailed information and instructions.