When and how do I procrastinate?
- Reflect on these common time wasters and determine which ones affect your life the most.
- Use the procrastination checklist to analyze and reflect on your procrastination habits in regard to your household, work, school, relationships, and finances.
- Analyze the causes of procrastination, and see which one fits you best.
What are strategies to manage my time?
- Incorporate basic strategies to fight procrastination in your life.
- Learn why you should schedule your time and tips on how to do it.
- Make the best use of your studying time by using these time management tips.
What tools can I use to manage my time?
- Plan your weekly schedule with the SLAC Daily Schedule worksheet.
- Map out your month with the Calendar Planning Sheet.
If you are interested in making an appointment with a skills specialist, please contact the SLAC Office at (512) 245-2515, or fill out a
Success Strategies Appointment Information.