ISC CCSP Training Boot Camp
Train your Cloud Security Skills
The (ISC)² CCSP® Training Boot Camp is a comprehensive program designed to build your skills around securing cloud-based environments. You will learn about cloud architecture and design requirements, operational and compliance issues, and the security of cloud data, applications, and infrastructure.
Learn how to design, manage and secure assets in the cloud. This boot camp teaches you impactful best practices around cloud data, applications, and infrastructure—and prepares you to become a Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).
You will leave the boot camp fully prepared to earn your CCSP certification, one of the most in-demand certifications focused on cloud security.
What is a CCSP - Cloud Security Professional?
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is a globally recognized security certification that shows employers you have the advanced skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure infrastructure and data applications within the cloud. It is a proven way to boost your career opportunities and salary potential and was listed in the 2021 Annual Salary Survey by Certification Magazine as the number one "certification that IT professionals plan to achieve next in their career."
What you will learn
- Identify and evaluate security risks for an organization's cloud environments
- Understand the fundamentals of the cloud computing architecture framework
- Select and implement appropriate controls to ensure secure cloud services
How you will benefit
- Increase your earning potential and career opportunities
- Become fully prepared to pass the CCSP exam, which is focused on six domain areas: cloud concepts, architecture and design, cloud data security, cloud platform and infrastructure security, cloud application security, cloud security operations, and legal, risk and compliance
- Understand how to design, manage and secure assets in the cloud
- Gain best practices around cloud data, applications and infrastructure
CompTIA A+ Training Bootcamp FAQ
Does this course include CCSP certification exam practice questions?
Yes. You will have access to a study guide and CCSP certification questions through the practice exams included with this course. You will have unlimited attempts to answer these practice questions as part of this course.
What salary can I expect with a CCSP Certification?
CCSP salaries for certified professionals vary widely based on your location, role and experience. In the U.S., the average salary for a certified CCSP professional is $165,890 according to Infosec. Security professionals can expect to achieve a 27% boost in their salary, on average, after earning a CCSP certification.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared for the (ISC)² CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional exam. To sit for the exam, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least five years of professional experience in the information technology field
- Three of those years must be in information security, and one year must include experience in one of the six CCSP domains
- Earning (ISC)²'s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement. However, you can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the exam without the required work experience.
Can I register for courses if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
What kind of support will I receive?
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform where you will be able to create support requests, as needed.
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means you can start anytime.