ISACA CISA Training Boot Camp
Start a Career as a Information Systems Professional
Information security is critical in today's fast-paced world, and that's led to a growing demand for professionals who understand how to measure the risk of an organization's data and systems and create and administer programs and policies to combat security breaches.
The ISACA CISA Boot Camp teaches you the skills necessary to develop, manage, and supervise programs to defend against unauthorized admittance to information. You will gain in-depth knowledge of auditing information systems and how it applies to real-world scenarios — and leave fully prepared to pass your CISA exam.
What are common job titles for CISA certified professionals?
The CISA certification will qualify you for several security related IT roles. Some CISA jobs include IT auditors, information security consultants, information security analysts, and risk managers. The CISA is a great option for IT professionals, and anyone interested in learning auditing skills and getting certified.
What you will learn
- Information systems auditing process
- Security principles and best practices
- Evaluating systems, operations, governance, and more
How you will benefit
- Obtain the skills necessary to develop, manage, and supervise programs to defend against unauthorized admittance to information
- Extensively prepares you for the CISA exam, which consists of 150 multiple-choice questions that cover the five information systems auditing areas
- Exam areas covered have been created from a CISA job practice analysis and reflect the work performed by information systems auditors, such as the process of auditing information systems, governance of IT and management, information systems acquisition, development and implementation, information systems operations, maintenance and services management, and protection of information assets
ISACA CISA Training Bootcamp FAQ
What is a CISA certification?
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification for those who audit, monitor, control, and assess the IT and business systems of an organization. It is designed to showcase your expertise and ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, execution, and reporting for audit engagements. This certification will show employers, stakeholders, and peers that you have mastered the ability to build and implement privacy solutions aligned with the needs and goals of an organization.
How much does a CISA Certification cost?
The CISA certification exam costs $760.
What kind of salary can I expect with a CISA Certification?
According to InfoSec Institute, the average salary range for CISA-certified professionals ranges from $52,459 to $122,326. The exact CISA certification salary you will earn depends largely on your job title, work experience, and location. It also may be helpful to look at the average salaries of specific job titles, as reported by Glassdoor in December 2022.
- IT auditor – $82,518
- Information Security Consultant – $105,238
- Information Security Analyst – $99,783
- Risk Manger – $127,532
Does this course prepare you for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the ISACA CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor exam and receive a voucher for the exam with your enrollment. To sit for the exam, you must meet the following CISA requirements:
- A minimum of five years of professional information systems auditing, control, or security work experience is required for certification; however, up to three years can be waived if other requirements are met. After passing the exam, you have five years to gain the necessary work experience and apply for certification.
What kind of support will I receive?
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform where you will be able to create support requests, as needed.
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means you can start anytime.