CompTIA Network+ Training Boot Camp
Start a Career in Network Administration and Support
The CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp is a comprehensive, five-day training that teaches you important networking administration and support skills. The ever-evolving networking capabilities of organizations require more advanced skills than the A+ certification. This Network+ online course builds on your existing knowledge by teaching you fundamental information technology (IT) concepts, including the design and implementation of networks, using routers and switches to segment traffic, troubleshooting network problems, and more.
You will leave this IT boot camp with the skills needed to take the next step in your career and the knowledge required to pass your Network+ certification exam, a leading IT certification, and prove your worth to employers.
CompTIA Network+ Job Outlook
After obtaining your CompTIA Network+ certification, you are qualified for jobs such as a network administrator, IT consultant, network field engineer, computer technician, help desk technician, system engineer, network support specialist, and network analyst.
What You Will Learn
- Essential information security concepts
- Threats and attack vectors used by malicious actors
- Network security, monitoring, access control, cryptography, and more
How You Will Benefit
- Learn from industry experts: Instructors have 10+ years of industry training experience and are professionals with active roles in the industry
- Earn your CompTIA A+ certification: Get everything you need to get certified, including unlimited practice exam attempts and certification exam voucher.
- Extended access: Review boot camp materials and replay daily video lessons for 90 days after your completion date.
- Infosec Skills subscription: Advance your skills with a 90-day subscription to hundreds of additional on-demand courses and hands-on labs.
Skills You Will Learn
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems Support the creation of virtualized networks
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution exam which will allow you to work as a Microsoft AI engineer
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Put your learning into practice with a capstone project related to autonomous cars toward the end of the program
CompTIA Network+ Training Bootcamp FAQs
What kind of salary can I expect with CompTIA Network+?
As of Sep 17, 2022, the average CompTIA Network+ salary is $73,530 annually, according to ZipRecruiter, which equates to approximately $35.35 an hour.
CompTIA Network+ annual salaries can reach as high as $144,000 and as low as $28,500. Still, the majority of Network+ salaries currently range between $52,000 (25th percentile) to $90,000 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) making $123,000 annually across the U.S. Pay is based on skill level, location, and years of experience.
Are there prerequisites or prior experience needed to enroll?
Prior to enrolling in Infosec's CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp, you should have a general understanding of Windows client operating systems and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
What is the CompTIA Network+ Certification?
CompTIA Network+ is a vendor-neutral, entry-level certification widely recognized by the information technology (IT) industry. Achieving this certification prepares technicians to work in IT infrastructure by providing key networking knowledge and skills.
According to CompTIA, those who earn the Network+ certification demonstrate they possess network troubleshooting, network cabling, configuration, subnetting, and network operation skills. Furthermore, they understand emerging technologies, such as those related to virtualization and the cloud.
Can I register for courses if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Is it worth taking the CompTIA Network+ exam?
CompTIA Network+ is vendor-neutral, which means that it prepares IT pros to work with various networks, not just one vendor solution. The Network+ credential is also the only IT certification on the market that encompasses both wired and wireless networks.
Furthermore, the skills obtained from studying for and passing the exam will help you understand networking concepts like network protocols, passive optical networks, network attenuation, network address translation, and ad hoc networks—which will appeal to hiring managers.
You will prepare for an entry-level IT position with a competitive wage and boost your resume by earning this certification.
What kind of support will I receive?
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform where you will be able to create support requests, as needed.
Boot camps are led by instructors that have years of industry experience and are recognized as subject matter experts.
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means you can start anytime.