CompTIA CySA+ Training Boot Camp
Start a Career as a Cybersecurity Technician
Learn how to use behavioral analytics to prevent, detect and combat cyber threats! This boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to earning CompTIA's intermediate-level Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification.
The CompTIA CySA+ Boot Camp is a comprehensive five-day training that teaches you the knowledge and skills required to configure and use the latest industry-standard threat detection tools. Throughout the cybersecurity program, you will learn how to perform data analysis to identify vulnerabilities and expose cyber threats — with the ultimate goal of helping organizations protect and secure their applications and systems.
You will leave with the required knowledge to pass your CySA+ exam, including its five domains: threat and vulnerability management, software and systems security, security operations and monitoring, incident response, and compliance and assessment. You will also possess the behavioral analytics skills needed to provide increased visibility into cyber threats and stand out as a cybersecurity analyst.
What does a cybersecurity analyst do?
Cybersecurity analyst is a popular job title for CySA+ holders. Almost half of all cybersecurity analysts are in the early stages of their careers, having entered the field 0-4 years ago, so it is a great entry point into a field and a position that will help you launch a career in cyber security.
Cybersecurity analysts (CSAs) use analytics tools to design security integration solutions that aid the detection of and response to security incidents. These professionals effectively use behavioral threat assessment tools to analyze risks to the information systems of their organization while ensuring business continuity and the availability of data and services. They also work to identify patterns and expose anomalies that could indicate cyberattacks and then take action to proactively protect against malicious events before they develop.
What you will learn
- Applying environmental reconnaissance techniques and analyzing the results
- Implementing or recommending responses to network-based threats
- Implementing a vulnerability management process
- Identifying common vulnerabilities and analyzing vulnerability scans
- Analyzing threat data to determine the impact of threats
- Preparing toolkits and supporting incident response
- Using data to recommend remediation of security issues
How you will benefit
- You will verify that you have the knowledge and skills required to configure and use the latest industry-standard threat detection tools, analyze data, and identify vulnerabilities in the results, exposing threats and risks to an organization.
- You will prepare to pass the CompTIA CySA+ exam
- The provided information security theory is also enforced through hands-on exercises
- Learn how to configure and operate many different technical security controls over the course of the 5-day boot camp
- The CySA+ certification meets 8570.1 mandate and is approved for five job categories, including 1) Information Assurance Technician Level II, 2) Cybersecurity Service, 3) Provider (CSSP) – Analyst, 4) CSSP – Incident Response, 5) CSSP – Infrastructure Support, 6) CSSP – Auditor
CompTIA CySA+ Training Bootcamp FAQ
What is the salary of a cybersecurity analyst?
The median cybersecurity analyst salary in the United States is $74,952 per year. However, a CySA+ salary can vary—with some professionals making up to $119,588 per year—based on experience in the cybersecurity space and location. Earning the CySA+ will open the door to career advancement opportunities and in-demand positions.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that the information security analyst field will grow 31% through 2029. This is much faster than the average growth rate of 4 percent expected across all occupations.
Does this course include sample CompTIA CySA+ test questions?
Yes. Sample CySA+ practice questions are included with your course. You will have unlimited attempts to complete CySA+ practice exams as you study and prepare for certification.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared to take the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification exam.
When can I start this course?
You can register for the boot camp whenever you are ready. Our team will help you select the session that will best fit you.
What kind of support will I receive?
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform where you will be able to create support requests, as needed.
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means you can start anytime.